Sunday, January 25, 2009

Misty Swirl pattern stamp



I wanted to post yesterday but we had a power cut because of stormy gusty winds for 24 hours! I had a coupon for 25 dollars still open to spend at Hero Arts and received some gorgeous stamps just a couple of days ago, and have been experimenting! I LOVE experimenting! New stamps give new inspiration and I find I use more of the paper I don't find a home for with new images.





Also I have been busy editing the book DH and I wrote about our marriage..as René is Dutch, his english, although outstanding, still needs editing, which is only normal. We will be presenting it to a Publishing House in America soon, so we are praying for God's favour that it will be accepted.

This is a card I made on the same day just one year ago, 25/01/2008. In 2007 I didn't post any cards on this day.

12 comments:

  1. I would not have known what to do with those swirls. But you have incorporated them perfectly with your other stamps. Everything just flows in such a lovely way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I think that swirl stamp was made for you! You sure give it a great showing!!!

    A book! How very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful deisgns, I love the first one, very interesting background.You should consider making your own patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these cards, they are amazing! I love how you use the background stamp! Maybe someday I will try the collage technique, you are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proficiat met je nieuwe stempels! Ze zien er geweldig uit, als ook de kaartjes die je ermee maakte. Ik heb daarstrak nog aan je gedacht, toen ik op het nieuws de stormen in het zuiden zag. Ik hoop dat jullie niet te veel schade hebben.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have used that swirl stamp! great work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Just love the butterfly!
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards with these beautiful stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so soft and lovely. I didn't have a clue what to do with that swirl design... these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prachtige stempels, vooral de achtergrond stempel vind ik heel mooi.
    Je kaartjes zijn ook heel mooi.
    Ik hoop dat jullie tijdens die hevige storm niet te veel shade hebben opgelopen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic. I did not think those swirls would give such a nice effect
    hugs,
    isa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous butterfly cards....I love how you put your spin on the stamps and they turn out so *YOU!*
    Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!