Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Challenge Caardvarks Don't quote me, but...

Here is a card challenge blog that I discovered via Hero Arts.
The challenge is: Create a ***NEW*** card incorporating a verse or quote.

As I had a stamp quote I thought I would join in this week, just give it a go.



I used the new paper from Basic Grey called Wisteria, which I love. The birdcage from Hero Arts has been stamped twice, one of the images cut out and raised with craft dimensional tape. I did the same with the birdie in the cage.

7 comments:

  1. So lovely and elegant! Love the verse and the PP paper is so beautiful in the way you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Jacqueline!! I just adore your style, I can sit in front of my computer and look at your cards all day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jacqueline! Can't wait to see what else you create with Wisteria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqueline, this card is lovely! The colors are beautiful and I love the little 3D bird in the cage! It's a real eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel mooi Jacqueline.
    Zacht en sereen, ik hou heel veel van zo'n kaartjes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! You've embellished it so nicely, adding rich detail without overwhelming the verse.

    And congrats on being "Shari's Pick" over at HA!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!