Monday, July 13, 2009

Meditation Monday - holiday break


I am taking a little break from Meditation Monday for the Summer holiday period and hope to be back in September, when I am back in a normal routine.
I have so enjoyed sharing with you and have so appreciated the feedback.

I can honestly say that the divine law of giving and receiving has been so true in my life these last years - only, God has given me so much more than I could ever have given.

Look at this beautiful verse:
Luke 6:38 “Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will be given to you.
For with the same measure you measure it will be measured back to you.”

I can honestly say that the effort I have put into my marriage has paid off with dividends! Also, the cards and little surprises I have sent with love to people have been given back to me in a way I would never have thought possible... and the list could go on and on - WE CAN NEVER OUTGIVE GOD!! Just a while back I was in a prayer meeting at work and I was feeling a bit empty.. the moment I opened my mouth to pray the Holy Spirit just took over and I felt the joy of the Lord just bubbeling inside of me... I was SO thankful - WOW, God so surprised me! I don't have that often but its at those times that my faith gets a boost. God is like that!
Life with God can be like a desert but if we perservere it becomes an OASIS - I can never thank God enough for His faithfulness - LIFE WITH GOD IS A GOOD LIFE!!

5 comments:

  1. thank you for the reminder ... life with God is a good life.
    Enjoy!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy finding you and your blog!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, life with God is awesome, and I know I couldn't do it without him. I enjoy your meditations! Look forward to picking back up again in Septmeber! Have a restful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thoughts and a good time to break until your schedule becomes normal again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!