Sunday, January 2, 2011

Review of 2010

I wanted to do a little review of 2010 - one thing I made in every month that I want to remember. What better place than here at the beginning of 2011. Starting with January. My favorite is March 2010, three down.


I was all into digital butterflies at this time.
In the mean time I dropped the MS punch and it broke so I don't have use of this anymore. Loved distressing then and still love it!


Still using digital butterflies, big size. I also received some diecuts from Sue which I started using on cards.
The background flourish stamp which I got inspired by on Lin's blog has proved such a versatile HA stamp to use.


More digital butterflies and my first use of the Grass stamp from Hero Arts, intertwined with some lavender and pollen.


Used up some scraps to make a pocket with a tag.


This was made using the batik technique for my DH for our anniversary the 15th May.


Using up the scraps from the last months.


Love making tags with scraps too.


One of my favorites stamp I got around August last year, the Hero Arts Hydrangea.


The challenge in September was to make a tag with a banner.


Using up the scraps again with a grid.

  

A card using some of my favorite papers, colors and stamps.

For December I chose my robin tag.

I have made an exposition of my favorite cards made by other ladies from the Hero Arts flickr group, which can be found by visiting this link




19 comments:

  1. Good afternoon, Jaqueline!
    I am speechless. Where do I have to start? Your grids and inspiration cards you have shown us yesterday are so beautiful. And todays review is amazing!!!!
    You are so talented, my compliments. I am glad, that I found your blog (-:
    Bye, Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a year of beauty! Thanks so much for sharing your talent, Jacqueline - I am always inspired when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a feast for the eyes! Loved seeing your year in recap! Beautiful tags and cards. Love all of them! Such an inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've certainly had a year filled with beautiful cards and tags! Love each and every one of these! Happy New year to you, Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful remembrance from the past year! Your tags are always especially beautiful, one-of-a-kind to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, monthly reminders of the past year ~ I always love your grid cards ... gorgeous and such an amazing use of scraps :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your year in review is absolutely beautiful! I have never seen a card of yours that wasn't, in fact. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should really be proud of yourself ...what a fabulous year you have had! I always find your work so beautiful and inspiring. Here is to another year of creativity and sparkling color Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing these beauties Jacqueline! Very precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful your yearly summary is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had an amzing year in cardmaking. Myohmy everything is gorgeous and I love your style. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jacqueline, it's all so beautiful and all so serene! I believe that your work runs true to who you are! :) lavender & roses - Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic cards Jacqueline. I love them all - a number of them are in my favourites on Flickr already. Here's hoping 2011 is even better,

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are absolutely stunning and it is so inspiring to see them all together this way!!! Your work is beautiful and your talent just shines through on every piece of art you make!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Each card is a masterpiece! Love them all. Thanks to the Hero ARts Tweet, I didn't get to miss this gorgeous post! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks Jacqueline - such a gorgeous collection of cards - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is something for you on my blog and you can find it right here:
    http://alittlebitofthethingsienjoy.blogspot.com/2011/01/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many of my favorite ones of yours posted, Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful year in cards. They all have your signature country cottage style charm. March has such soft delicate colours that i can see why it's your fav. I love June for it's great combination of patterns and shapes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!