Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A little tag

Just sharing a quick simple tag I made with a freebie from Mary Green. If you are interested the link is here.



The Hydrangea stamp is an all time favorite from Hero Arts.


And a little poem I wrote, there might be just one person who might get blessed by it.

Are you afraid to disappoint God?

To just come a bit too short of His Glory

Be still, and know that Christ didn't disappoint God

And You have been placed by God in Him.

Christ was 'enough' for God, He paid the full price

for your 'never measuring up '

Never think you could disappoint Him

When He has chosen to delight in you!
Unquote

Then I have a glue book page to share, but I have found out that a glue book means just paper and ink, which this is not of course, so I will have to think of a new name!


Have a lovely day. Here it is a National holiday as it is All Saints day, which is a Catholic festivity.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely tag with a great vintage feel Jacqueline, I never tire of that fabulous hydrangea stamp. Your new glue page looks so delicate, such a sweet image. Take care, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and thanks so much for the link! As always your words touch me .... Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shade of blue on your tag, it's so soft! That tag is absolutly gorgeous with the background images! Your glue book is really coming along, love it! Thank you for the poem Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words of faith and wisdom and two beautiful works of art......You spoil us
    Jacqueline, Thank you !!
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Tag Jacqueline. You have the talent to mix up tour stamps so wonderfully to create a dreamy look which always creates a feeling of calm.
    I think you can use creative licence where ever when it comes to art, that is a given, glue books are no different.
    Susanne is making some lovely pages as well.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is soooo pretty. And I just love seeing your glue pages. My mom is sending me some old vintage photo of my grand parents and some of her when she was young. I want to put them in my glue book.. I am still not real confident with my composition.. But it sure is fun trying..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both creations are gorgeous; and I never ever get tired of your fabulous use of that hydrangea stamp. I hope you are feeling a bit better...thinking of you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how beautiful your glue page is ... I'm totally in love with it and love your tag too ... I love the layers and softness of it. hmmm...I hope you find a good name for our 'not exactly' glue book pages ... something romantic

    ReplyDelete
  9. just love your sweet tag Jacqueline... and your glue book page is delightful. I think if you want more than paper and ink, you should be able to do what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tag! The colors are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Jacqueline! Your tag is super stunning in every way, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tag and gluebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't know how I managed to miss this gorgeous tag! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!